[wdmaudiodev] Re: WASAPI exclusive mode audio render issue

  • From: "Support HpW-Works.com" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:39:39 +0200

Hi,

could not resist O;) ... yes WASPI is a challenge and need some effort to
implement!

I did it on my FFT Spectrum Analyzer & Wave generator using WASAPI Exclusive
(thread & event based) to have a 100% bit accuracy back!

Just download the Evaluation version (which has ASIO too) and post any
issues while I am not able to test all existing HW & driver implementations
O;)

See you at http://www.hpw-works.com

Best regards

Hp