[wdmaudiodev] Re: Vista sAPO GFX -- configuring for encoded formats

  • From: <tachunir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:11:50 +0800

I don't see you mention GetFormatRepresentation().  Did you do that?  What's the value of "wFormatTag" and "SubFormat" you're using?  If you do those correctly, you should be able to see the name of your custom formats (returned by GetFormatRepresentation() function call) in the Default Format drop down list of the Advanced page of the audio properties panel.

_T

在 2007/2/12 的來信中,"William R. Huttel" 提及: