[wdmaudiodev] Virtual audio device modification

  • From: Noam Taich <grolich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 02:43:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi. I'm new to WDM driver coding.

I need to write a virtual audio device that simulates
a microphone, but gets its input from various sources
such as,

IOCTLs, files, kernel sockets etc. (there will be
multiple versions of the driver).

No, I can't really use existing virtual cable
solutions for many reasons, the least of which is
because it is necessary to have to whole source code
For other purposes.

I started using MSVAD from the DDK as a starting
point, but I can't figure out how/where do I change
its input to read from ioctls/files/etc...

What function/code snippet is responsible for this
behavior?

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com