[wdmaudiodev] Re: Virtual Audio Driver development based on AVStream model.

  • From: Anton Shpakovsky <anton.shpakovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:26:33 +0600

Thanks for the answer, Rob.

Yes, that's a kind of solution, but:
virtual audio cable is a playback device also. I would not like to confuse
user - I want a microphone device only.

I'm now looking forward to modify msvad CopyFrom function, but I'm a bit
scared. So many questions on this topic are on the web
and it looks like nobody has succeeded in. I would appreciate if someone
could provide me with their modifications of msvad.

I'm scared, my head is goind to blow up..
Thanks a lot for your help!