[wdmaudiodev] Virtual Audio Driver Installation

  • From: "Sreeram" <sreeramrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:58:58 +0530

Hi,

I have writtten an audio driver.(user-mode DLL) I am facing problems in getting
it installed. After installation, it is displaying under "Sound, Video and game
Controllers" in control panel. But it is not displaying as audio recording
device. I am missing few registry entries. This driver is only for recording.
No hardware required.

Anybody advice me what all are the registry settings required for audio driver
which is a user-mode dll? or how to install the driver correctly?

Thanks,
Sreeram