[wdmaudiodev] Virtual Audio Cable writing

  • From: Noam Taich <grolich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:11:57 -0800 (PST)

Hey, it's me again. We've decided (at my workplace)
that it will be best to use virtual audio cable for
the virtual audio device since it will not require any
extra work to change the audio input... just write
something different to the renderer filter...

Still, I'm working with MSVAD as a base, and trying to
modify it to act as a virtual audio cable.

So far, I have encountered difficulties. Any pointers?

http://mail.yahoo.com