[wdmaudiodev] Using the KSSample with more than one render

  • From: Vitor Costa <fvitorc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:34:45 -0300 (ART)

Hi,

I'm new to kernel streaming. I've downloaded de kssample and I understood the
code. I am building an application that receives many sources (4 or 5), and I
want to send them to the speaker but I don't know how to do that. I don't know
if that's possible using just KS, but I can't use other libraries such as
KMixer because I need the lowest latency possible, so the additional 30ms from
the KMixer won't work for me. I've tried to instantiate more than one render
pin but it gives an error when I try to instantiate more than one pin. I'm not
even sure if thats the right way to do it. Can anyone help me with that.

To simplify what I want, let's supose I have 2 buffers of sine tone with
different frequencies. How can I play them simultaneously using the KSsample??

Best regards,

Vitor Costa

 Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis.
Instale o discador agora!