[wdmaudiodev] Re: Using APO LFX with virtual audio driver in Vista/win7

  • From: Dennis Scott <dennis.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:17:57 +0530

Frank wrote:
>>Be aware that on end user systems APOs must pass through the Windows Logo
program as part of audio driver >>package in order to be signed properly to
load in the audio system. Otherwise the APOs will not be used.

Yes, i know that frank, i ll surely submitt the driver to signing once i
completed it.
Now i wanted is some debug messages from my APO, or some execution points,I
tried to use OutputDebugString to view the debug messages, but no luck, and
also tried to write to a file, but no luck. any other ways??

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Frank Yerrace <Frank.Yerrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx