[wdmaudiodev] Re: Update for Capture Problem on WavePCI

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:40:03 +1000

I've just hooked up the XP debugger, and when a recording ends Windows sets
the stream state to KSSTATE_ACQUIRE then revokes all of the outstanding
mappings in multiple calls to RevokeMappings. After that it then sets the
state to KSSTATE_STOP, so by then there aren't any mappings left to release
anyway.

Maybe you need to look more carefully at your RevokeMappings handler and
make sure it is doing the right thing.

Jeff