[wdmaudiodev] Re: USBAudio.sys filter driver?

  • From: "Olivier Roblin" <oroblin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:10:20 +0200

It's always possible to write a Port Cls driver for Audio-USB device. We
have already spoken about this a few weeks ago in the mailing list.
Maybe can you find archives?
Anyway, you have to create URB & IRP in the MiniportStream object and send
them down to the driver stack (USBD). Not easy, but possible.

Olivier