[wdmaudiodev] Re: USBAudio Driver Fails to Start In Vista

  • From: DJ Sisolak <dsisolak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:54:41 -0800

If this was working in XP using the class driver then it should work in Vista
using the class driver. If not, we broke something and it needs to be fixed
(the caveat being that the Vista class driver does check for more
descriptor/functional anomalies and errors when determining class compliancy).
I need to know the specifics about the device so I can dig into this further if
that is possible. I don't want to distress anyone either. J

Sam, could you send me more info about the device in question directly?

Thanks,
DJ Sisolak