[wdmaudiodev] USB driver with PortCls

  • From: "bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WDM list <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:09:04 +0100

Hello,

I have made a 'dummy' sound/midi driver based on the DDK miniport/portCls
examples
(msvad). Now I want to connect this driver to a USB device for which I already
have
a 'real' driver (which already has an ASIO interface). Is it possible to
integrate
these to drivers or do I need to have two drivers which both are seperatly
installed and
get a handle to the USB driver from the miniport/portCls driver? I installed
the 'dummy'
driver such that it is emumerated from the USB bus driver so I think it already
is attached
to the USB driver stack. Are there any examples on this issue?

Regards,
            Bart