[wdmaudiodev] Re: USB audio record problem
- From: "Daniel E. Germann" <deg@xxxxxxxx>
- To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:33:00 -0500
I gave that a try, just in case, but it didn't make a
difference. I'm still getting 000000's and FFFFFF's, with junk in the LSB.
It was worth a try, though -- thanks for the suggestion.
I do remember one of our customers having problems when they set dwChannelMask to FFFFFFFF.
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:32:38 +1100
I did read somewhere (don't ask me
to find it, though) that dwChannelMask should be set to zero for audio capture, although looking at my own code for capturing 24-bit audio in 32-bit
containers I've set it to SPEAKER_FRONT_LEFT | SPEAKER_FRONT_RIGHT and it's worked fine. All my stuff has been with PCI or PCIe devices, though, not
Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
URL to WDMAUDIODEV page:
Other related posts: