[wdmaudiodev] Re: USB audio filter dirver

  • From: Doktor Schnipp <docschnipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:37:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I want to make a WDM MIDI
driver that runs under all win OS (98,ME,2k,xp).

I got USB already running and can play with the
endpoints. But how exactly can I make windows
recognize myself as what I am?

The samples in the DDK just offer examples for
existing buses, but not USB.

doc

P.S.: I know this is a newbie question but all of the
changing documentation of that stuff is pretty
irritating..

 --- carsten schulz <carsten.schulz@xxxxxxxxxx>

Weihnachts-Einkäufe ohne Stress! http://shopping.yahoo.de