[wdmaudiodev] Re: USB audio device question

  • From: Pallavi Joshi <pallavi.v.joshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:50:32 -0700

I have written all this in a ASIO driver and I am using Ableton LIVE to play
music. The buffer size is 512 right now. So basically inside the start()
function of the ASIO driver, I get the input samples (512) and then play the
output samples obtained from the bufferSwitch callback of the host (Ableton
LIVE). So this keeps repeating as long as ASIOStop is not called.

I hope this is making sense.

Thanks fro your help,
Pallavi

--