[wdmaudiodev] Re: USB Audio Driver/Device problems

  • From: Steve Hayashi <sthayashi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 18:02:42 -0500

I'm pretty sure it is a query failure bug, though it'd be nice if the driver
tried a little harder with the query.  Even better would be to avoid the
queries it makes in favor of last known values.  I suspect if I want that
though, I'll need to break out the DDK.

It doesn't get hung up on any one query though.  Sometimes it gets hung up
on Get_Curr for volume.  Sometimes it's Get_RES for volume.  And other times
it's Get_Min for treble.

Or am I misunderstanding the question?

-Steve