[wdmaudiodev] Re: USB Audio Class 2.0

  • From: "Mike Kemp" <mjk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 09:50:00 +0100

quote>I'd be surprised if there were as many Macs as Windows PCs involved in
audio production globally.<

But I bet that amongst the people who really care about audio Mac is dominant.

I went off MS audio some time ago when I read an MS white paper where
professional quality audio was defined as "audio with almost no glitches".
Though maybe that's the best that can ever be said of any non-RTOS.

Mike (having just wasted several hours trying to get 4 channel audio out of an
Intel motherboard Realtek HD audio)

Mike Kemp, Technical Director, Sintefex Audio, Lda  (http://www.sintefex.com)

Vale Formosilho, S. Marcos da Serra, P-8375, Portugal, Tel +351 282 361748 Fax
+351 282 361749
The contents of this email are CONFIDENTIAL and do not form a basis for
contract.