[wdmaudiodev] Re: UAA Driver Information

  • From: Hakon Strande <hakons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:17:55 -0800

The kit exists but was licensed to enable Spring 2004 HD Audio bring-up
hardware validation and the license specifically prohibits derivative works of
the code by design.

Why don't you just build a class driver compliant device and save yourself all
the troubles of developing your own driver?

Sincerely,

Hakon Strande | Windows Sound Team PM | (p) 425.705.0637