[wdmaudiodev] Re: Turn System Sounds On/Off

  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:13:27 -0500

Take a look at DIRECTSOUND::SetCooperativeLevel(), in particular
"exclusive mode".  Note: "exclusive mode" has been "obsoleted" in DS8,
but should still work if you compile your app with an older version of
the DX SDK.

-andrew

For

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/