[wdmaudiodev] Re: Trouble building DirectKS sample

  • From: "Martin Puryear" <martinp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:41:21 -0700

If multiple parties are hitting this, it probably behooves Microsoft to =
update the sample code. =20

So, if someone wants to contribute to the greater good and send me the =
tweaks they had to do to make this build cleanly, I can incorporate this =
into the master copy.  It actually takes a while to make it through our =
web editors etc., so it wouldn't show up on the web site for a number of =
weeks or months, but it would be best for us to fix this up if it is =
wasting people's time.

Martin Puryear
Development Manager
Microsoft Windows Audio/Video Platform

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no =
rights.
Ce message est fourni en l'=E9tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne =
vous conf=E8re aucun droit. Vous assumez tous les risques li=E9s =E0 son =
utilisation.