[wdmaudiodev] Re: Trouble building DirectKS sample

  • From: "Olivier Roblin" <oroblin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:40:27 +0200

I had this problem too...I beleive I solved it by commented the line :
 //#define WINVER 0x0501
in kssample.h.
Try it. If it doesn't work set WINVER at 0x0400.

I also had the undeclared identifiers. I don't remember very well but I
think I had to manually include headers supplying the definitions (Maybe
#include <winioctl.h> )....

Olivier