[wdmaudiodev] Transparent transform

  • From: "don camillo" <don.camillo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:04:59 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to create a virtual audio device driver which appears similarly
to a regular sound card for wave input/output in the Device Manager.
This device should do a little transform (actually, FIR filtering)
transparently on the digital audio received from/being transmitted to a
regular sound device, and provide its input/output to applications.
I think the new Virtual Audio Device would be an appropriate (although
more or less XP-specific) solution for this problem. Am I right? Where
could I obtain more information about the practical side of VAD? (I have
the samples included in the DDK, but being a newbie in the driver field,
I need more information.)
Bye,
  dc

Hirdessen email-ben! Az email hirdetések hatékonysága sokkal jobb,
mint a bannereké. Kattintson a részletekért!
http://mailhungary.hu/ajanlat.html#dm