[wdmaudiodev] Re: Touble with Vista Treble & Bass control

  • From: DJ Sisolak <dsisolak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:19:17 -0700

Hi Ernest,

If you can adjust the controls from the control panel then the device's audio
interfaces have enumerated correctly. To get the Treble and Bass controls sent
from the device you need to implement the associated HID controls. Also, for
HID controls to work, the device must be selected as the preferred audio device
in the system.

Do you have a HID interface implemented? Is your device the preferred device?

Cheers,
DJ Sisolak
Microsoft Corp.