[wdmaudiodev] Touble with Vista Treble & Bass control

  • From: Ernest_Burghardt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:22:25 -0700

We have a speaker system that is using the in-box usbaudio driver where the
satelites have Treble & Bass controls.
 The satelite responds correctly if the tone is changed from the Vista
control panel, but not from the satelite.
The thought is that our FW is not enumerating the device correctly to
Vista; does that seem reasonable or is there some other possibility?
Also, does anyone know if there is a specific portion of the enumeration
that lets Vista know a device wishes to control Treble & Bass?

Thanks in advance,
Ernie

Ernest L. Burghardt
Software Engineer