[wdmaudiodev] Re: There is noise in my audio driver with USB 3.0 controller

  • From: Tsai Tzung-Dar <tdtsai1973@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 18:38:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Moore:
I had try it on Win8 use intel USB 3.0 host. There is no noise happen. What OS
you used? Does it also happen when you use Microsoft UAA?

 寄件者: Moore Zhang <chinahearing@xxxxxxxxx>
收件者: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
寄件日期: 2012/9/30 (週日) 10:10 PM
主旨: [wdmaudiodev] Re: There is noise in my audio driver with USB 3.0 controller

Hi Tim:

Thanks for your info and suggestion, I will try to install a win8 OS and test
the USB 3 port later.