[wdmaudiodev] Re: The latest in acheiveable latencies using Windows?

  • From: "Jerry Trantow" <jtrantow@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:14:32 -0600

I haven't tried any of the Vista drivers, but I did some work on a USB audio
device  <http://www.sounddevices.com/products/usbpremaster.htm>
http://www.sounddevices.com/products/usbpremaster.htm that offered an ASIO
driver from  <http://www.usb-audio.com/> http://www.usb-audio.com/ The ASIO
driver was the cat's meow for low latency.