[wdmaudiodev] The Last Buffer's Notice

  • From: "Joaquin Martinez Vizuete" <xvizuete@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 23:27:49 +0000

Hello World,

I have just suscribed and I'd like to solve a little problem with your help.
Excuse my spanglish.

Up to now, I was working with CallBack functions to manage a multibuffer
thread with W9x.
The appropiate WOM_DONE messages was comming over the process and,
naturally, the buffer
count was easy inside the CB func. This way, some functions like
waveOutUnprepareHeader,
waveOutClose and 'FreeMem' were called at the end of the audio sequence.
Finally I'd recive
a WOM_CLOSE message. Fine!

Now I'm checking it with Windows XP. Almost every Buffer is sent to the
output device,
but the WOM_CLOSE message is missing. In addition, there are 'collateral
damage' making
new buffers and waveheaders.  ¿?¿¿

I would be very pleased if you could help me about this subject.
Anyway, than you for your time.

Regards,
Joaquin.

Descubre el mayor catálogo de coches de la Red en MSN Motor.
http://motor.msn.es/researchcentre/