[wdmaudiodev] Re: System and application sounds difference?

  • From: Yuk Lai Suen <YukLai.Suen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:59:50 +0000

Sorry, I'm trying to gather your scenario.

1. You do want your application to only use your VAD device.
2. You do not want other Windows application to use theVAD device while your
application is using it.
3. You do not want Windows system sound to use the VAD device while your
application is using it.

Is that correct?

Yuklai