[wdmaudiodev] Re: Starting to dev. a virtual Midi Port

  • From: Revan Foly <xaseriii@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 01:30:25 +0200

Well, all of what you wrote i read about but i didn't expect it to be that bad..
I'd just like to mention that i probably won't need DMus but rather simply the
MIDI part of the Portcls.

Also I'm always happy to learn, I started programming with a tutor ( a good
one^^ ) and learned the rest by reading into stuff.
So if you really think that i need a Tutor, do you know any one in this
community who is happy to teach?
Because I really want this application done and (as usual) its just windows
beeing "special" and not offering virtual midi ports by default...