[wdmaudiodev] Re: Starting to dev. a virtual Midi Port

  • From: Revan Foly <xaseriii@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 20:43:06 +0200

Hi,

I decided to read though the WDK documenation again and I'm now back at the
FMSynth example. I compiled it to a lib, however the documentation of the
sample states that I'm supposed
to link somewhere. ("which can be linked into an audio adapter driver.") Any
ideas whats meant by this?

I also tried to use the INF file of the AC97 sample, however when trying to
install the AC97 driver with that INF, I get an error (translated) "This
installation method is not supported by this INF file".

- Xaser