[wdmaudiodev] Re: Source pins and Sysaudio

  • From: "Jeff Claar" <JClaar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:19:19 -0700

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply. I thought I could do that, but it doesn't seem to
work. My filter categories are KSCATEGORY_AUDIO and KSCATEGORY_RENDER.
My sink pin is KSCATEGORY_AUDIO, and my source pin is currently
KSNODETYPE_SPEAKER. (It seems like I need to do this or else my volume
controls don't get exposed.)

I am not using KSCATEGORY_CAPTURE anywhere, and yet it seems like
sysaudio just figures that since there is a source pin that allows
connections, it MUST be a capture device.

Jeff