[wdmaudiodev] Re: Solution for MSVAD loopback interface

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:59:53 +0100

Frank Yerrace skrev 2010-12-16 08:39:
"When Content that is marked with Copy Protection flows through Driver... The Driver
does not expose or transmit Content to any audio capture interface of the Driver or other
software."

Hmm... I handle a very similar situation, and where I do want to be able to
stream the content. How should I do in this case, should I mark the secondary
stream copy protected ? And how ?

TIA
/Rob

Frank Yerrace