[wdmaudiodev] Re: Simple midi driver

  • From: Doktor Schnipp <docschnipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:28:08 +0100 (CET)

 --- Karl Ekdahl <_nial_@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb: > Hello
all.

> I'm trying to make the simplest, dirtiest MIDI
> driver
> ever. I've got a basic WDM shell that works (a
> driverentry, driverunload etc.) but i don't know how
> to continue. What should be my next step of
> development, a miniport?

I think so. I am trying to do the same here. I read
the dmusuart sample from the DDK and followed that
example to create an appropriate IMiniportMidi.

The next thing I don't know is: Do I have to make
anything else when I do the same for audio and want to
support ASIO/MME? Adding some interfaces to the driver
or add a new driver which can call mine?

Doc

Weihnachts-Einkäufe ohne Stress! http://shopping.yahoo.de