[wdmaudiodev] Showing Advanced Tab for capture audio endpoint in Vista

  • From: "KS" <wakeup1504@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:07:50 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying to write an AVStream driver for a capturing audio endpoint. I'm
trying to get the Advanced Tab to show for my endpoint so that users can
select the format type to capture for the endpoint. I've implemented the
handler for the DataRangeIntersection, but I still do not see the Advanced
Tab showing for my endpoints although I'm receiving calls to the
DataRangeIntersection handler. Anyone can give any advice as to what else is
required to get the Advanced Tab to show? Thanks

KS