[wdmaudiodev] Re: Sharing timer

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:58:27 +0200

Tim Roberts skrev:
The render and capture filters are completely unrelated.  There's no
promise they will be used together.

Hmm... I thought that was kind of the point with a virtual audio device, to
pipe data
out/in of it, which would require using the capture/render streams together ;)

 Further, this is just a sample,
intended for use as a study tool.  MSVAD as it sits is of no use in the
real world.  Optimization is not a concern.

Ok then. I see that it would probably work with one timer, however, my
application is
coming together nicely. Maybe I won't need to optimize it :)

Thanks anyway Tim,
/Rob