[wdmaudiodev] Re: Sending KSProperty to Streaming Pin

  • From: KS <wakeup1504@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:56:57 +0800

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your advise. My current way of getting handle is different from
what you've told me, but I think it is quite possible for me to use the
method that you suggested.

Just one more question. After I've obtain IPin, what is the method to call
to get the IKsControl interface from it?.
Can I get the IKsControl interface for targetting the filter from
IBaseFilter, and if so, what is the method to call for this?

Thanks for your help.

KS