[wdmaudiodev] Re: Sending KSProperty to Streaming Pin

  • From: KS <wakeup1504@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 00:31:58 +0800

Hi Tim,

I'm not familiar with DirectShow interfaces. Currently, I only know of using
CreateFile method to open handle to audio filters. If I want to open a pin
handle on a particular driver to send a KSProperty call that is to be
targetted on the PinFactory, can you provide me with a more detailed
explanation of how I can go about doing it based on your recommendation? I'm
not sure of how to get the IBaseFilter for the audio filter that have the
audio pin that I'm trying to target.

Thanks for your advise.

KS