[wdmaudiodev] Re: SYSFX UI Test

  • From: "Leonard Shoell" <lshoell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:23:18 -0700

Last week I was able to get my property page to pass the SysFX UI test.
However, your situation may be different because the Swap APO does pass on
my system, without any modifications.

It appears to me that the UI test does the following:

1.      It looks at the dialog templates of the property pages. If it finds
a checkbox with control ID of 5000, it continues to #2, otherwise it fails
the test.
2.      It uses the title in the dialog template to find the tab to switch
to. Therefore if you use PSP_USETITLE to change the text on the tab, it will
not find the tab and again fail the test,

If both of these are successful, you should see it switch to your tab and
exercise the checkbox. After switching to your tab, I found one other
situation that could cause a failure. If checking the checkbox does not
enable the "Apply" button, the test will fail.

Leonard

  _____