[wdmaudiodev] Re: SRB data block size

  • From: "John Brinkman" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:01:12 -0800

You might look at this property:  KSPROPERTY_CONNECTION_ALLOCATORFRAMING
This property is used by a client to retrieve the framing requirements for
the pin.
I don't know if KMixer uses this property so treat this post as a "hint"

My driver does not support this property.
I have noticed that the size of the buffers can varied depending on the
application
that is using my stream class driver.

Regards,
John