[wdmaudiodev] SFX, MFX, EFX

  • From: "Leonard Shoell" <lshoell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 10:56:22 -0600

We are running the HCK tests for the first time on Win 8.1. We are getting
the following error:

"When having LFX or GFX you also need to support one of SFX, MFX or EFX"

From previous posts on this forum, I have an idea what these are, however
I'm not finding any mention of them on MSDN. Can anyone point me any
information about these new APOs? I need any and all information that talks
about what these are and how to implement them.

Also, we are getting other errors in HCK that we didn't get in DTM. Does
anyone know of a forum that discusses HCK issues?

Leonard