[wdmaudiodev] Retrieving sample-rate for externally clocked digital interface.. .

  • From: wdm <wdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:21:37 +0200

Hi everyone,

I've come across a little problem, which I have not
found a solution in the archive of this mailing-lists
so far.

If I want to interface to the soundcard via wdm-kernel-
streaming, and a digital interface (spdif or adat) is
used, how can I find out what external clock-rate is
currently in use?

Is there any standard wdm-compliant way to do so?
Or is it manufacturer-dependend?

Thanks for your comments...

Tobias