[wdmaudiodev] Re: Request for MSVAD

  • From: Tsai Tzung-Dar <tdtsai1973@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:18:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Robert:I think "Slate Virtual Audio Device Driver Sample" is what you want.
You can download it in bellow URL:Windows Slate Virtual Audio Device Driver
Sample in C++ for Visual Studio 2013

|   |
|   | |   |   |   |   |   |
| Windows Slate Virtual Audio Device Driver Sample in C+...The Microsoft Slate
Virtual Audio Device Driver (SYSVAD) shows how to develop a WDM audio driver
that exposes support for multiple audio devices. |
| |
| 檢視於 code.msdn.mi... | Yahoo 預覽 |
| |
|   |

BR,Tzung-Dar Tsai

寄件者: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxx>
收件者: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
寄件日期: 2015/6/23 (週二) 3:07 PM
主旨: [wdmaudiodev] Request for MSVAD

Hello Matthew,

I have a request for the WaveRT MSVAD example, currently it seems to
accomplish pretty much everything besides making coffee, and I think the
community would be
better off if there was a bare minimum example, say f.i. a MSVAD device
with stereo input/output and not much more.

Regards
/Robert