[wdmaudiodev] Re: Replace WaveRT stream data?

  • From: "Muromachi, Yuka" <wdmaudio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:02:20 +0800

I bought a notebook of Acer Aspire. This notebook contain a miraculous
function, which is turn the blue-tooth Audio Device (which is a headphone
set)  to the on-board audio codec device.

I want to use this function on the another computer, and I'm trying to
research how to do this function now. I had tried to disassemble the
program, which provide by Acer, but the Acer's program do not thing. That
program only sends out audio switch request by WM_COPYDATA message, and to
the codec provide supplier program.

This program (which provide by codec vendor)  use DirectSound APIs record
from my blue-tooth audio device, and sends PCM data to audio codec driver.

After disassemble that program, I have discovered some matters.

That audio driver looks like allow user reproduce or replace stream data,
and there is a DSP engine in it. That DSP engine looks like implement by
Intel Integrated Performance Primitives library 4.1.

But by the WaveRT document, It tells us it is impossible to contact with the
WaveRT data.
This makes me feel interrogative.

My job is not an audio application or device driver developer, and I just
want built a program to do same thing on my desktop.
I'm trying to learn Windows DDK now, but the DDK is difficult to me.

More one question: What is "user-mode audio graph"?