[wdmaudiodev] Re: Remote desktop audio problem in different windows sessions.

  • From: "Jose Catena" <jc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 01:10:42 +0200

Ø  Jose, you are using an unrelated question as an opportunity to climb back on
your soapbox.  The issue of audio routing in Terminal Services sessions is
fundamentally unrelated to the default audio device issues you were complaining
about.

The original question:

1.      I have developed an virtual audio device driver that is capable of
sending audio (played by any player) over a network by socket connection.

I believe you felt offended and are trying to fool me. I’m very sorry, let us
stop this.

Jose Catena

DIGIWAVES S.L.