[wdmaudiodev] Re: Register different APOs in inf for endpoints with the same KSNODETYPE

  • From: "Cheng-mean Liu (SOCCER)" <soccerl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:07:07 +0000

Hi Angela:

Unfortunately, this is a limitation that 's caused by the fact that the mapping
between an endpoint and FX is by KSNodeType.
In your case, you might want to consider applying the same APO to both
endpoints in the INF and adding some logics inside the APO to distinguish those
two endpoints (render and capture) before deciding what actual APO to use.

Thanks

Cheng-mean