[wdmaudiodev] Re: Reg: USB Audio class 2.0

  • From: swarna jakka <swarna.jakka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:48:25 +0530

Thanks for your reply

Actually my question is that i am developing an USB Audio class 1.0, and
using USB 2.0 device.
This device is operating in Full speed mode only and i am able to operate
Audio class1.0 in full speed only and not in High speed mode.
Enumeration is going to be completed in High speed mode but     i can't play
audio file in High Speed.
But the  device using will operate in High speed as well as Full speed.