[wdmaudiodev] Re: 回复: Re: for help in implementation virtual audio driver

  • From: "Vargheese Baby" <vargheese.baby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:49:58 +0530

Weiji,

You can try this:

//dispatch function
extern "C"
NTSTATUS
PCP_Create

(

   PDEVICE_OBJECT         DeviceObject,

   PIRP                   Irp

)
{

   NTSTATUS ntStatus = STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL;

   ASSERT(DeviceObject);

   ASSERT(Irp);

   if( check this is the object created by you)

   {

      ntStatus = STATUS_SUCCESS;

   }

   else

   {

      ntStatus = PcDispatchIrp( DeviceObject,Irp );

   }

   return ntStatus;

}

But you have to take care in close file handler and clean up handler. Bcs
here you are blindly return success for your application call. So none of
the file related IRP from application should be dispatched to portcls.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Vargheese

  _____