[wdmaudiodev] Re: Re : Re: USB Audio/WASAPI channel limits?

  • From: Timothy Knudtson <tknudtson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:05:13 -0700

> To four decimal places, Audio Class 1.0 satisfies 100% of the Windows users
> in the world.

Where does this number come from? In the audio industry things are moving
towards using USB Audio 2.0. USB Audio 1 may work for 100% of the Windows users
because for those users who want USB Audio 2.0 they are simply switching to Mac.

Timothy Knudtson
Software Engineer
iConnectivity
403.536.8274 | iConnectivity.com