[wdmaudiodev] RE: Re: Debugging USB audio at the hardware level

  • From: Tsai Tzung-Dar <tdtsai1973@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 19:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martin:
        It's very strange. We don't meet the this problem before. The CM6206's
HID interrupt interval is 1ms. But if you do not change the buttons state we
just NAK it. In windows driver we will reset device when the device is in error
state and the Isoch transfer cannot be continued.

BR,
Tzung-Dar Tsai

--- 09/10/8 (四),Martin Gagnon <mgagnon1@xxxxxxxxxx> 寫道: