[wdmaudiodev] Re: Question on Virtual audio driver.

  • From: Sarbojit Sarkar <sarkar.iitr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:32:48 +0530

Thanks Robert for your response.

Robert wrote:
>>If you target Vista and Windows 7, there is already a loopback device
accessible via >>WASAPI:

No,I want to develop the driver for below vista OSes.

>>Oh yes, it has been discussed plenty in the past. I guess you need to
improve the >>searching ;)

My actual question was "which one *ac3 , pcmex or.....* I need to choose
inside MSVAD folder for my current requirement. And I did not see any thread
is describing this :(.
May be I am asking this because of less knowledge in audio driver
architecture. But it will be great if you can tell me or give some link/docs
where each of these folders are explained in details.

Thanks and regards
/sarbojit